Saturday, October 24, 2009

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen,GoodBye.

Well everyone I'm going to have to say Goodbye to this
blog. It's just not working out as well as I had planned.
So I'll be closing it down in about 2 weeks! That will
give you guys ample time to follow me on my new blog.

It will be different from this one, but if you would
like to find me for any reason this is where I'll be
residing for hopefully a long while. So I say it
again good Bye to this blog It was fun while
it lasted.


If you would like to follow my other blog
you can find it here:

http://thegrabbag-tanya.blogspot.com/

Come on over and join the fun.
This blog will be deleted on or
around Nov 15th! ~Toodles~

P.S.

The twitter will be deleted as well.
See ya on the other side!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment